IGNOU Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Minimum Duration: 2.5 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 31,500
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Graduation in any discipline with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
Professional Degree with 50% marks in:
Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. Click here for OPENMAT Entrance Test Form
- There is no age bar.
Programme overview I Courses I Related Information
Starting its operation in 1987, the School of Management Studies today offers a wide range of courses. The School follows a system of course-wise registration in its Management Programme.
Need to know more details?
The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all.The fees for each course is Rs. 1500/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1500 = Rs. 31500).These courses comprise of:
- DIM –consists of 3 compulsory courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-3 and two elective courses to be chosen out of four elective courses (MS-4/5/6 and 7).
- PGDIM Eleven Courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-11
- (PGSDMs) Five courses from any one of the 5 specialization streams for PGSDM in that area
- Integrative Module – consists of two compulsory courses (MS-91, MS-95) and one elective course out of any 5 elective courses (MS-92/93/94/96 and 97) and a project course which is equivalent to two courses (Thus making a total of five courses).
This modular approach offers maximum flexibility and multiple exit points to the learners. Having completed specific combination of courses, the learners will be awarded relevant Diploma/PG Diploma as mentioned above.