Two Year PGDM Program
IMT CDL’s Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) through the distance mode is specially designed to equip students with comprehensive management education. The Two Year Program comprises of four semesters. The curriculum has been designed to lay a strong foundation for logical and analytical skills of the students. The two year program provides an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience. The curriculum covers all important areas of management specializations. The integrated nature of this program allows a holistic appreciation of business, which is critical to the achievement of a sustainable competitive position in today’s ever-changing business environment.
The Programme has been designed to provide specialisation in the area of choice and the programme would carry the name of specialisation.
- To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business management concepts.
- To demonstrate proficiency in analysing and interpreting a wide range of business information related to the various functional areas of management.
- To develop and demonstrate key personal and inter-personal skills required for effective management and implementation of solutions to business problems at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- To update the knowledge base related to business domains and appreciate their significance.
- To critically appreciate the significance of theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
- A Student can enroll for the PGDM (Two Year Program) after successful completion of Graduation with minimum 2nd Division.
- A student can enroll for the PGDM (Two Year Program) once he has completed graduation and has got a third division but has minimum 2 years of work experience after graduation.
The Program includes Ten (10) Core courses with a total of Forty (40) credits, Five (5) Capstone courses with a total Ten (10) credits, Six (6) Elective courses with a total of Twelve (12)credits and a Project Work of Four (4) credits.
In the first two semesters the student will learn concepts in all the key areas of management. The last two semesters will focus on area of chosen specialisation. The electives have to be chosen from the choice given in that area and the project dissertation has to be submitted in that area as well.
The Two Year PGDM offers specialisations in five areas –Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, and Business Analytics.
- 20% concession on academic fee only shall be given to serving/retired defense personnel (Army, Airforce and Navy personnel only), SC/ST, war widows and handicapped candidates
- IMT CDL reserves the right to change fee structure from time to time. The revised fee would be applicable to all the students
- Category for fee concession once indicated in the admission form shall not be allowed to be changed.
Two Year PGDM Specializations
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
Modules in 1st and Second Semester are common and Electives will be introduced from 3rd Semester.
Graduation in any discipline.