Post Graduate Diploma Programs
- PG Diploma in Business Administration (Finance, Marketing, Management Accounting, Human Resource, Operations, Customer Relationship Management)
- PG Diploma in International Business
- PG Diploma in IT Management
- PG Diploma in Banking and Finance
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Insurance Management
- PG Diploma in Retail Management
- PG Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- PG Diploma in Export and Import Management
- PG Diploma in Technical Writing
- PG Diploma in Instructional Design
- PG Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers Training
- PG Diploma in Business and Corporate Laws
Application Form Fees (Non-refundable):
- For Indian Residents (General / Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police): Rs. 1500/-
- International : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,900/-
- SAARC : USD 100 OR Rs. 6,900/-
Fees is different for all courses so for more details please fill the below form and we will share details along with facilities and benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree holder / Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- International / SAARC Graduate from a recognised / accredited University / Institution.
- Students who have appeared in their final year examination of Bachelor’s degree program / graduation degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination of Bachelor degree program, can also apply, subject to successful completion of their Bachelor’s degree program / graduation within the time period specified by SCDL.
- Students who have qualified in SCDL – PGDBA Entrance Test. OR
- Students who have a valid score in any of the State Level MBA/ MMS-CET/ G-MAT/ N-MAT/ C-MAT/ CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT or equivalent management entrance test at State or National level, valid for current academic year.